Weight gain/loss: So far I have not gained any weight. Looks like I've managed to keep things in check, however, we still have quite a ways to go, so I can't get too excited.
Cravings: Togo's #3 on classic white with provalone! I told Aaron that he'd better look into Togo's locations near the hospital because I'm going to want a sandwich immediately after delivery. I have also been wanting chocolate pudding. I finally got some from the store, but when I got it home I realized I accidentally picked up the Splenda version! I have never done that before and I'm not sure how I made that mistake this time, but that was very frustrating!
Gender: We still don't know, but majority of people say girl. I think that's more a matter of preference for everyone. I feel like we're having a girl, but I hope for Aaron's sake it's a boy. I'm not sure how he'd handle a girl.
Movement: None that I can feel, but at my ultrasound this week I could see my little gummy bear wiggling around in there!
Sleep: Not bad. Still a bit interrupted from having to use the restroom. It's all practice for baby, but surprising how quickly it affects you!
Symptoms: Frequent urination, fatigue, sneezing/congestion, back ache, dry mouth, "all day ick" no motivation to do anything.
Hardest moment: I think the hardest part of this week has been my lack of motivation. I'm not sure if it's the fatigue or the "ick" that has me so run down and unmotivated, but I just can't seem to bring myself to want to do anything once I get home. I can't tell you how many times we've eaten out for dinner this week.
Best moment: Getting to see the baby again! It felt like it had been forever since the last ultrasound, so I was very excited to take another peek. Aaron didn't make it to my appointment, but my mom came along and recorded video of it for him to watch later. He loved it. I also love my nurse practitioner, Gina. She is amazing. She seemed very excited for me to be having my first baby! She's great.
I also had an orientation after the appointment to do my pre-registration paperwork for the hospital and to be assigned to an OB. The medical assistant that referred me to Nurse Gina at my last appointment was in on my orientation and suggested one particular doctor. I really loved Nurse Gina, so I went with her suggestion. A nice bonus is that the doctor is female. I didn't have a preference, but Aaron asked me to choose a female doctor so I knew that would make him happy.
![]() | |
| My little gummy bear. I feel like it looks boyish, but I'm still guessing girl. |

No comments:
Post a Comment