Saturday, November 22, 2014

Eat Birthday Party?

Today Aaron and I took the kids to our nephews 3rd birthday party. On the way there we picked up our first nephew who is turned 13 on Thursday! 

That's mind blowing as I always associate his age with the number of years Aaron and I have been together (I met him 6 months before our nephew was born.)

It's so special to think of what we have experienced together, especially this week as our nephews turn 13 and 3 - so many memories.

While at the party Mac kept asking, "am I going to eat birthday party?" He always says this when we go to parties. I know he's referring to cake, but I really believe his comprehension is much better than this so I always find it odd that he thinks we eat birthday parties! It's funny but odd. 

I know it will click one day, so I'm not worried - just keeping record. 

Off I go to get these party animals in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment