Here are some of my favorite pictures of Macario from the last 5 months!
 |
| First Days |
 |
| 1 Month Old |
 |
| 2 Months Old |
 |
| 3 Months Old |
 |
| 4 Months Old |
|
 |
| 5 Months Old |
He's changed so much! Oh, and I forgot to mention a few things he's started to do over the last month (and some things beyond that as well).
1. He's starting to sit up with less support and can hold himself for a good 15 seconds.
2. For a while now he’s been trying to get his foot in his mouth and as of a few days ago has finally got it in there on his own (I was helping him to get it all the way up when I noticed him trying).
3. He’s been doing this next thing for a while and it’s super cute, so I’m not sure why I haven’t mentioned it, but every time he sneezes he looks up at me or Aaron and gives us a huge silly grin while he waits for someone to say “God bless you.” It’s so adorable.
4. He had his 4 month well check on 8/22 and was 17 lbs 1.4 oz, which is in the 86th percentile. He's in the 78th and 74th percentiles for height and head circumference, respectively.
5. Finally, I just thought I'd mention for my own memory that he's been wearing size 6-9 months for about a month already! He's a big boy *smile*
Love this. He is so cute and I am sure when he is old enough to read, he's going to appreciate that you did this. Very sweet. Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete