Sunday, December 29, 2013

An Ordinary Day to Remember

Today was pretty much just another ordinary day for us, but these are the kinds of days I never want to forget about.

So, here is just a quick post about some of the days highlights:


Adrian turned 9 months old on Friday and he's such a bright little boy. I can only imagine that it's hard to be as smart as he is, yet not have the capabilities to relay those smarts. 

Thus, he can be quite temperamental. He just knows what he wants I suppose!

Today, I noticed that he throws up his hand a lot in excitement. Sometimes it's both, but usually just one. It's so funny and terribly cute!

Mac has been reading himself to sleep the past two nights, but tonight he fell asleep cuddling a pink giraffe that I had I'm her closet awaiting her arrival. 

When he saw it he asked what it was and he wanted it as soon as I told him it was for his baby sister. He kept calling it his baby sister and cuddled it until he fell asleep. 

I just went into his room to make sure he was still tucked in (as I do every night) and I just loved seeing that he was still snuggling the giraffe. 

I never want to forget that. I feel like he's really understanding that his sister is a person who will someday join us and I feel like he loves her already!

He is also still singing Christmas songs (a remix of Jingle Bells, Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman.) 

And (I have video of it) but the most adorable thing he has been doing is repeating a part of his book about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in which they use the word "ridiculous". It's ridiculously adorable to hear a 2 year old say ridiculous. No joke!

Well that's all for now! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment