This beautiful boy of mine is just three months away from his 3rd birthday! The time just keeps slipping by.
Its much harder to track specific developments these days. The older he gets the more subtle the changes are, but there are some that just come out of nowhere.
Lately his favorite thing to do is "preschool." I try to spend some time every day doing structure activities in very specific areas.
I've restructured the boys' room to have a dedicated area for "preschool" and that corner is definitely Mac's favorite area in the bedroom.
I'm so blessed to have this boy in my life. He's cheerful, kind, witty, intelligent and everything I could ever want him to be.
My favorite thing about him lately is how selfless he is. He makes me feel better when I feel like I'm not being my best. He kindly brings me my glasses in the morning, turns on lights for me, asks if I need help and when I catch myself focusing in on his brother I look over to see Mac smiling lovingly - happy to see Adrian getting my attention.
I try to be my best self so that he will be his best and sometimes I feel like he is doing the same for me.
I love him so very much and I'm so extremely blessed to have him in my life.
It makes me sad to know that these moments don't last forever, but I'm so appreciative of each and every moment I have spent with him.
I love you son. All the way to space where the robots live! (You asked me if I loved you that much tonight.) Forever and ever.
❤ Mama







No comments:
Post a Comment