Friday was my birthday and Aaron had to be out of town for the day so we had dinner at a nice seafood restaurant on Thursday.
I also went to a seafood restaurant for lunch on Thursday (a couple of ladies from work treated me, but they chose the place).
Truthfully, I don't like seafood at all, but most places have good chicken options and the restaurant we had dinner at also
had nice beef options (though I'm not big on beef either!)
{the birthday card my co-workers have me. A birthday to do list - it's so me!}
As I said I was home Friday and Mac wanted to make cupcakes for my birthday so I helped him make these.

He chose how to decorate them and also did most of the leg work. I simply measured everything out (while he loaded the pan with liners), then he transferred everything into the mixing bowl, mixed it all up, scooped the batter into the cupcake pan and I stuck them in the oven for him.
He was pretty proud of himself!
My sister and I took the boys to the lunch then to the park on my birthday.
I planned the day so that they would fall asleep in the car after the park and my sister was kind enough to hang out in the car with them while I did my one hour glucose test.



I was only like 10 weeks late doing the test!
Fortunately I passed!
Mac had his second ballet class on Saturday and my mom came along to help with Adrian because I am supposed to participate in the class. It's harder than you think at 35 weeks so I really need the extra hands.
I haven't had the opportunity to take any pics in class but I want to because its so cute!
After ballet we had lunch and then hit up a park in our neighborhood. Mac loved climbing the spider weff (as he calls it) and Adrian loved playing in the bark.



After the park we came home, washed up and the boys napped for a total of 3 hours. I was so tired that I should have napped, but I was trying to be productive. The operative word there is "try" because I literally accomplished less than half of what I wanted to get done.
I was far too exhausted to do anything, but by the time I resigned myself to taking a nap, this guy woke up revving to go!

{he's been pretending to talk to daddy on the phone but this Saturday he said "ha-wah?" for the first time.)
That night my dad treated me and the boys to dinner for my birthday.
{Adrian colors now and was fully engrossed}
We ate at another seafood restaurant. I thought about it today and couldn't help laugh at how funny it was that I ended up eating at 3 different seafood restaurants for my birthday even though I 1. Don't care at all for seafood and 2. Really shouldn't eat any seafood at this moment!
Still, my dad was treating and that was where he offered to take us, so I didn't complain.
When we got home Mac took a shower (not a bath) then hung out on the couch and watched boxing with daddy.

{Aaron says he doesn't want a bigger TV but he always takes ours down and pulls it closer to him because its only like 26" truthfully we don't like to have a loy of excess so he just makes due. Lol}
Sunday was an off day. I didn't realize the time changed until 8 pm. Then I freaked for about 10 mins because I thought I still needed to roll the clock forward and finally realized the iPhone updated automatically.
We started the day off well but by the time we got home from grocery shopping it was 4:20 pm and I had a huge haul l groceries to put away!
When I finally realized the time change it made sense that I was so out of whack but it was too late to rebound so I just dealt with it.
Well that's our weekend (my birthday weekend) play-by-play!
Another pregnant recap will follow soon!



Please excuse the typos. My phone has a mind of its own and I'm too lazy to go back and make the changes!
ReplyDelete