I am getting so excited about the kids' joint party.
The picture above is the basis of the party.
We will be sending a double sided invitation because I couldn't decide on a way to incorporate both themes on one page. I'm also going to include a card that as a poem on it.
The poem is our little way of asking guests not to bring gifts (though some still will). It will also include a list of approved gifts.
This is the poem:
We know we're blessed with many things some other kids don't get
Lots of toys, a ton of clothes and even one great pet
We really don't need any gifts to celebrate this event
But if you feel the need to give, please let it be well spent
Here's a list of things we need or lasting gifts we'd be so grateful to recieve
We really hope family and friends will just stick to blessing us with their presence, but if they feel so compelled, we will be asking for group gifts like a zoo pass or summer clothes.
I'm still deciding on the food and things but I'm all planned for the most part. Now I'm in actual execution mode and my sister is being a big help in the process.
I'm very excited to see it all come together!

No comments:
Post a Comment