I already decided that I would walk them over to the cafe in my business complex for a snack.
One of my favorite things to do is eat outside and I think I'm passing that onto the kids. They loved watching the fountain nearby and checking out the wild turkeys that trot around the area.
The walk was grueling as I'm on day two of Aunt Flo's visit and I had no stroller. I had to carry Ava (19+lbs) my purse (20+lbs - kidding, but not kidding) and keep the boys from running into the street, but I did it.
I decided right off the bat that I could let the situation overwhelm me or I could make a choice right from the start to enjoy myself and my kids and I chose the latter. Putting it to myself straight like that really helped me to get in the right mind frame before I even took on the task and I'm so glad I was intentional about that.
The kids enjoyed blowing dandelions (even Ava - who, by the way needs to practice blowing out candles because she turns one in a week!!!)
It was really a lovely day!








Love the post and pictures!!
ReplyDelete