I meant to do a post, but Ava was still very young and I was still very tired, so I never got around to it.
I am so glad it stuck in his memory and I really had fun reminiscing over it with him. He said his favorite part was that I let him take pictures "all by my own!"
Here are some pictures of us on the hunt and of the things we found!
(There actually aren't any pictures of me on the hunt. Typical mom - always BEHIND the camera.)
I let Mac take some pictures of our finds on his own:
Here is the list we were using and a link to the website:
![]() |
| www.simpleasthatblog.com |
Our finds:
| feather |
| green leaves |
| berries |
| spiderweb |
| supposed to be a picture of the ants nearby |
| dry leaves |
| [fallen] nest |
This was a really fun day.

No comments:
Post a Comment