Thursday, September 24, 2015

First Day of Fall

Nothing makes happy the way Fall makes me happy.  I love planning activities and adventures for my little family during this time of year.  The colors are spectacular and the weather is perfect (not too hot, not too cold - emphasis on not too hot).  For some Fall also marks the beginning of a new school year. I remember the new school year as being a very exciting time for me as a kid.

At this stage of our lives, we feel that homeschooling is the best fit for our family.  One never knows what the future may bring, but for now this is our life and I haven't once felt like we were going to miss out on anything significant until I started to see the "first day of school" pictures pop up all over social media.  All of a sudden I felt sad that my kids don't have a particular day that marks the "first day" milestone unless I create it so I decided to the first day of Fall as our "first day" marker!

Here are the cute pictures I got of the kids on our "first day" of Fall/the beginning of our school year.





I'm really happy that I took these.

And here are a few bloopers:




Ava didn't give me any bloopers, she was very cooperative and very cute!


1 comment: