Friday, June 20, 2014

Ava is 3 months old

Waaaa! My Ava baby is 3 months old and it really struck me that she is already so big in comparison to when she was born. 
A co-worker of mine who's daughter is expecting her first baby asked me to bring in some of my cloth diapers so she could see what they were about. As I was showing off the newborn diapers I literally teared up. Partly because it caused me to realize how much time has already passed and how much she has changed, but mostly because I may never be in the newborn stage again. It really is my favorite stage. 

She is still breastfeeding and everything is going incredibly well. It makes me so happy and also sad that I missed the experience with the boys. Everything seems so bittersweet these days. 

In the last couple of weeks she has really started to develop a very bubbly and sweet personality. She smiles every time I speak to her (I was worried she would be a very serious baby) and she coos so beautifully. She even has started cooing along while I sing bedtime songs to her and the boys. 

She is everything I could ever ask for and so much more. I am so very proud to have a daughter as beautiful as she is. I feel absolutely complete now.



No comments:

Post a Comment