Saturday, January 3, 2015

5 Happy Things

A bloggy friend of mine does a post now and then that she calls "5 Happy Things" and I am so excited to do my own today. 

Happy Thing #1


My boys being boys. These two love being outside, enjoying nature, watching for airplanes, getting dirty and burning off steam. But most importantly, they follow direction well enough that I can take all three kids out and let these boys be boys without much stress!

Happy Thing #2



My baby girl. She is the icing on my life cake. I can't get enough of her, she can do no wrong. She is pure love and joy. I am so happy to be her mama. Enough said. 

Happy Thing #3


Baby aprons! They got their aprons tonight.  Grandma worked quickly and had these bad boys ready in time for the boys to help with dinner.

Happy Thing #4



Family. I loved hosting dinner for these birthday boys. It was really fun!

And last, but definitely not least...

Happy Thing #5

Grocery delivery.  My day would have been so stressful if I would have had to fit in a grocery store run, but thanks to my store's home delivery service I did not experience that added stress or pressure. It was aaaaamazing!

That's it, my 5 happy things!

No comments:

Post a Comment