There was an article in the paper and I remember the journalist and photographer coming to our house and taking pictures of my mom and new baby brother.
We (Aaron and I) have a lot of people to celebrate this month. My youngest brother is the first birthday of the year followed by both Aaron's and my (other) brother on the 7th and then his uncle on the 8th and my dad on the 12th! Phew!
My resolution to be one month ahead of special occasions clearly hasn't kicked in yet, but I am feeling pretty good because this year I'm having my dad and brother over for dinner and cake.
I have a grocery delivery scheduled for the morning to make life easy and if it works out well, I'll probably be doing more of that!
For now I'm off to bed a little earlier than usual because Ava is having a rough time and is demanding her mama. I'm a bit anxious tonight because Adrian figured out how to get out of his crib. I am certain that I'm in for a wild ride with that guy.
Before I go, a bit of cuteness for you:
He helped auntie bake uncle's cake and discovered a love of aprons. Apparently my mom has been commissioned to make him his own apron!

No comments:
Post a Comment