I LOVE it when he does this. It's such a treat.
We took the kids to the park and Aaron ran around with the boys. They had an absolute blast. Ava and I enjoyed watching them have a great time.
Before leaving, we took a walk around the lake and the boys attempted to skim rocks. It was so sweet to watch.
When we left, I realized I hadn't taken a single picture which made me sad. However, I when I put it in perspective I realized that I was too busy living in the moment and that is a great alternative to having photographic documentation.
As we walked back to the car, Aaron, while holding each of the boys hands - one on either side said, "did you guys know that if you always walk this slow, you'll take longer to grow up?!" Oh how I wish he was right...
And for cuteness sake:

Sounds like a great day! I love what Aaron said and I too wish it were true.
ReplyDelete