This week I got a special treat of spending time alone with Adrian (Ava was there too, but she'll still young enough that she doesn't really overshadow Adrian like his older brother does.)
He was so funny and talkative. I loved it.
Some of the cute things he said were:
While pretending a bowl of peaches were babies: "Shh, mama. The babies are cry-ning"
While pushing a truck along the grout lines in the kitchen: "Wook out, mama. The twain is coming tru!"
After his toy fell apart: "Mama, help! It's breakening!"
At bedtime while brushing his teeth: Me - "Sito, it's mama's turn to brush your teeth." Adrian - "I al-weddy did, mama. I al-weddy brushded my teet."
Some of what he said wasn't as slapstick funny as some things he or Mac have said in the past, but I was impressed to hear him form such complex sentences with words like "already" and I like how he tries to use the suffix "ing" only he makes it "ning"
I hope to make more opportunities to spend time with the kids individually like this. I get to see so much of their personality when they are the star of the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment