I go back and forth all the time about how to update on the kids now that Mac is so much older and now that I have SO MANY KIDS. Ha. I know I only have 3, but their birthdays are so close together that it got really daunting to do monthly updates (they turn over on the 18th, 19th and 27th)
In any event, I looked back through my posts and realized I haven't shared much substance wise of them since I posted about their birthday party (I've already got next year's theme in mind if you can believe it.)
So for my own memory's sake I'm going to update about each month for the past 3 months (April through June) and see where I go from there.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the month of April with my commentary mixed in:
 |
| Time for your check up! |
 |
| I just love her smile. It was about this month when she started posing for the camera. |
 |
| She is just like her brothers who also love to read. |
 |
| Aaron opted out of Easter festivities, but I made him a special breakfast. |
 |
| He looked so handsome! |
I think I did a post on Easter, but I didn't share all of the pictures and though these are not all of them, I just wanted to depict better how hard it is to get a good picture of all 3. Now I see why we pay professionals.
Not once did they all look at the camera all at the same time.
I love my pretty girl and I love taking pictures together with her.
 |
| Her first Easter egg hunt! |
 |
| My kids baskets had veggies in them. LOL (or veggie shaped gummies) |
 |
| Stuffing her face with veggie straws and yogurt bites that autie got them for their baskets. |
 |
| I love my littlest boy so much! |
 |
| Blogger keeps flipping this pic upside down no matter how many times I rotate it, so there it is! |
The weather turned really cold for a few weeks in April, so I had to come up with a lot of fun indoor activities on the fly. Here is the giant train track I made. This got me days of entertainment (I had to keep re-making the track each day so I wasted my entire roll of tape by the week's end.)
 |
| These two are always hugging. |
 |
| Looks like Mac is fly fishing here. |
 |
| I call this Tom and Huck! |
 |
| Mac learned to draw rainbows all on his own (so I had about 50 of these) |
 |
| Adrian learned to dress himself on his own... |
 |
| And wash his hands too. |
 |
| The day before Mac's birthday we volunteered for creek clean up. |
 |
| And then we picked up his race materials for his first race! |
And then had his race, but Blogger keeps pushing all photos up to the top of this post now and I can't get it to stop, so I'll just end here. I've already blogged about his race day anyway.
Love this post and catching up on your kiddos.
ReplyDelete