Wednesday, July 22, 2015

May 2015

I don't think I finished with my update for all of April, but when I looked back I pretty much blogged about all the major events that happened that month so I'm moving on to May.

This year, I've been really into putting together videos of the kids.  A lot of it has to do with the fact that I got a newer model year iPhone which has iMovie on it and the other part of it is, that I find it easier to do and more fun to look back at.  I'm not visible in most of them, and I really don't like the sound of my own voice, but still this is preferable to me at the moment.

Please enjoy some of the bits I recorded from the month of May:




We try to enjoy ourselves all the time, but May was the start of a lot more outdoor fun which always ups the ante on the fun factor!
Mac is much more comfortable in the pool this year.

We've enjoyed lots of outings with the grandparents.

The weather pattern has been sort of off though - note the sweaters!

When big brother and Daddy go off alone, I get lots of bonding time with this guy! (My middle man)

I took this picture to note how I've begun to get asked if these two are twins at an alarming rate!

Helping with dinner - a regular event these days.

Mother's Day with my babies!

My Diva-in-Training


1 comment: