Monday, January 4, 2016

Goal Setting | January 2016

It's January and I knew I didn't want to make any crazy resolutions, but I do have one and that is to set and review monthly goals regularly.  I did this a few years ago and it was my favorite resolution and one I stuck to the longest.

So, here we go...


Goals for January

1.  Get back in the habit of using my planner.  I was gifted an Erin Condren planner last summer so I really need to take advantage of this generous gift.

2.  Drink more water.  This will likely be an ongoing goal all year because we all need to drink more water!

3.  Put away all Christmas decor by January 10th.  I have given myself until Sunday, January 10th because this weekend was a bust and I think if I do it little by little this week I can be completely put away before the end of the week.

4.  Redesign kids' room.  I recently moved beds around so that we all sleep in the same room.  I know it's not the norm and I don't care.  My kids want to sleep with me and that used to freak me out, but now I enjoy it I just don't enjoy fighting for space to sleep so now all of our beds are in one room and the kids' room is free to be converted to a full on play/school room.

5.  Catch up on our monthly home videos.  I'm currently stalled at the second week of October because one clip is crazy long and I don't really want to edit it down.  I probably will just bite the bullet and do it because the clip is really just a bunch of me trying to coax Ava into playing peek-a- boo and her smiling at me instead of playing.  

So those are my goals!  I'm not sure how often I plan to check back on these, but I will review them next month for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment