Monday, February 22, 2016

Hello Little Blog

I keep trying to find motivation to keep up on this blog. I really want to keep it alive, but I feel weird about posting so many pictures of my kids online and besides that I just have so much going on and don't make the time for perfectly planned out posts anymore and so (if you know me) I don't even bother -- I usually don't do things if I'm not certain I can do them well or up to my own standard.
So my blog keeps getting neglected.  It makes me sad because I have loved this blog and I love looking back at old posts from our days as a family of three.

What feels more natural to me right now is to use this blog as a dumping ground for all of my thoughts and that includes topics that don't always involve the kids (directly anyway).

So I think that I may go that route -- just to see if that helps stimulate productivity here.

This does not mean that I won't be posting about the kids. In fact I think the next post is going to be about them or rather the whole family.

I just think I'll be more stingy with pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment