Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mac-isms and a monthly update

Today Mac turned 37 months old! Is it ridiculous that I still track his monthly birthdays?

Obviously he develops at a much more steady pace these days, but he still surprises me with new abilities often. 

These days he is vocalizing a lot of what he observes and I love him sharing his logic and theories. 

Here are some for fun!

When pulling a chair up to the table I hear him whispering "I got it, I got it." chair gets caught on area rug, "I don't got it."

In a store, a woman (who appeared to be inebriated) offers Mac various treats to see if he would give up his ice cream. He politely said, "no thank you" to all of her offers. As Aaron was strapping him in the car she said to me "that's a good kid!" Mac simultaneously said, "that person is crazy!"

Mac: "Mama, when I get older I will be so tall like a brachiosaurus and brother can ride on my head!"

My little captain obvious loves to tell me everything he knows.

"Mama, do you know a Tyrannosaurus is not a Triceratops?  It's a Tyrannosaurus!

(Obviously he likes dinosaurs)

Mac: Mama if I say "ooo" a dog will eat me. I don't know about those dogs...

At bedtime one night he said "you're the best mom I never had!" 

Lastly, tonight while cuddling his sister he said, "aw I love you my little chunky daughter!"

He's such a funny boy and I enjoy his little 3 year old logic so much. 

I can't say how much I appreciate having him for my son.

Happy 37 months big boy. I love you soooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment