Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Little Show & Tell

These craft stick airplanes lasted one afternoon - boys!

In case you didn't know, my daughter is a princess - Exhibit #1: she always chooses the best accessories

Exhibit #2: with a quiver of her lip, anything can be hers!

These are the two are the first and second loves of my life!

Just cute.

This boy always makes the funniest faces for the camera.

Brothers - each others first best friend.


Grandpa loves being a kid with them.

Exhibit #3: she takes riding lessons on royal horses. :)


I tried desperately to get all three of my little mice in the cheese all at the same time, but as you can see I failed.



Funny boys.

Exhibit #4: She has so many options, she can never decide what to wear.

Another one of the loves of my life.

Exhibit #5: when you can't decide, you wear them both and no one questions you.

Exhibit #6: she generously shares her treasures.

I get asked all the time now, if these two are twins (there's only a 5 lb difference between the two)

Mac called her "zucchini bread" when she sat herself in the stool.  I could totally see what he saw.


My boys are really good helpers with chores.

And they are really into file folder games at the moment.

More of her just plain old cuteness!

Grandpa's Girl (and his twin)

No comments:

Post a Comment