Friday, October 14, 2011

Before/After

Before welcoming our son, Aaron and I used to be pretty diligent about keeping a clean and tidy home. We made sure to clean up after ourselves and even dedicated a little time each day to tackle at least one “detail cleaning” chore. Our home was always in tip-top shape.

These days, keeping things tidy is a little more tricky than it used to be.

Though we still maintain a clean and tidy home, it takes a lot more effort than it used to and our house can be found in a slightly disheveled state on any given day if you catch us at the right (or should I say wrong) time!  That never used to be the case.

Sometimes I look around and get overwhelmed by the chaos, but then I remember that we’re rasing a happy, healthy baby, so if the house is a little crazy looking for the moment that’s OK! Besides, we always end the day with things back to their normal state, only now there are a few baby items mixed in!


No comments:

Post a Comment