Aaron got an early start on Saturday (he was out of the house by 5:30 a.m.) and Macario and I eased into the day while we waited for Daddy to get home. By the time he returned, Macario and I were dressed and ready to go. Aaron wanted to relax for a little while, so we all hung out until he was ready to head out to (his brother) Lalo's house. While we waited for Aaron, Macario and I took a walk to grab the mail and get some fresh air.
In celebration of the arrival of October and our upcoming, Pumpkin Patch Trip, I dressed Macario in a cute Halloween outfit my mom bought for him.
![]() |
| Grandma's Creepy Crawler |
We all hung out, outside, and Macario had a great time enjoying the mild weather. I can tell he's ready to get up and moving on his own, because he was watching his cousins run around and got really excited watching them jump on the trampoline. I'm looking forward to him getting to experience those things, but I'm glad we aren't there yet because I love that he's still my snuggle-y little guy and I know it won't be long before he's off running around.
![]() |
| Playing in cousin Lalito's car |
Fortunately, his comforter finished up in the dryer before it was time for his dream feed, so after his feeding I was able to put him to sleep in his crib.
The next morning, Macario and I headed off to church as usual. Normally, he does well in church, but he did not handle himself very well this week so we left a few minutes early and headed over to my parents' house so that Macario and my dad could have some time to visit.
My dad bought a new Mustang and was excited to show it to Macario because he has promised it to him when he turns 18.
![]() |
| Test driving the Mustang |
My dad gave Macario some spending money and my mom and sister decided to tag along and help us shop. We stopped for lunch first, but Macario got restless again so my mom walked him around outside. He loved looking at and touching the trees.
We finally made our way over to the children's store and picked up a coat, rain coat, wind breaker jacket, long sleeved shirts and some jeans. Phew! He's all set now for the cold/rainy weather.
Here is Macario, modeling some of his new clothes.
After our shopping excursion we headed back to my parent's house to show Grandpa all the new clothes we got. I told Aaron I'd bring him lunch, so I left Macario with my parents while I quickly ran over to Chipotle to grab a burrito and iced tea. With food in hand (or in the car) I drove back over to my parents to pick up Macario and then we headed home.
We ended the day by relaxing at home. Though I love to get out and visit with our families, my favorite part of the day is when we're home, just the three of us relaxing peacefully together.






No comments:
Post a Comment