Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Little Macaroon

Today's post is a little random, and uncharacteristically short, but I just wanted to share a funny little story about Macario. He didn't actually do anything, but it's about him none the less.

I was drafting up an email to my superiors at work to request permission to take a half-day next week as Macario is scheduled to have a six month check up (can't believe we're already at six months!).

Anyway, back to the story.

When I finished drafting up my email, I gave it a quick once over and then clicked 'send'. Outlook ran an automatic spell check before actually sending the email, and as usual it picked upon 'Macario'. Usually, I would just click ignore, as it always picks up on his name, but today I paid attention to what it suggested in place of Macario--Macaroon!

Nope, no resemblance, but still it's a cute nickname!  Maybe he'll be a Macaroon next Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment