Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What’s for Dinner: Chicken Parmesan

Well, I completely forgot to prepare my WFD entry for this week. So to help give some of you ideas for dinner (if that's even why you came) here is a list of what we had for dinner last week:

Monday - Cheese Enchiladas
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Shrimp Soup (Aaron cooked dinner. I had a PB&J because I don't like shrimp)
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Chicken Soup (all three of us were sick)
Sunday - Easter BBQ

I had a lot of nights off of cooking last week between all the leftovers, Aaron cooking and the Easter BBQ. So far this week I've only cooked on Monday (tacos) because last night Aaron picked up dinner for himself. Not to worry though, I didn't squander the extra time. Instead of making dinner, I prepared and packed some lunches for Macario (I prepare his entire day of meals every night for the next day). 

Tonight I plan to make a nice dinner of Chicken Parmesan, which I have never made before. I had all the ingredients except for the mozzarella cheese, so when I made my meal plan for this week I decided I would give that a shot. 

Do you think I can make a dish that looks this good? 

We shall see! I'm probably going to serve a salad along with it to make sure we're getting our greens.


No comments:

Post a Comment