Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Weekend (Oct. 27/28)

This was a great weekend! We had set out to get a lot of cleaning done and shampooing of carpets.

On Saturday I pulled every fabric from our bedroom to wash it. I think i did 8 load of laundry!

We played out side all day so my mom could shampoo the carpets. Aaron and our nephew cleaned the cars and I kept an eye on Mac from the garage while he played in the yard and driveway. He had a blast.

He didn't sleep well Saturday night so Aaron and I were tired on Sunday. I usually handle lack of sleep better than I did on Sunday, but I am pregnant so that might have been the difference.

Mac made up for the bad nights sleep by sleeping in on the couch after we got up from bed. While he caught up on sleep I made us breakfast and packed a bag of snacks.

I was hit with a headache, so Aaron insisted I take a nap with Mac in the afternoon which really helped.

We had some more play time outside and then Aaron shampooed in our room while I bathed Mac.

Since we didn't feel like breathing in cleaning product fumes all night, we decided to have a slumber party in the living room!

Once I got Mac to sleep, I made Parmesan popcorn and served some yummy drinks, so Aaron and I could watch Arachnaphobia. We couldn't get it to play, so we watched the new shoe "Mockingbird Lane" which is the remake of "The Munsters".

I don't know how well the show will do, but I'll keep watching to see how it goes. It's definitely not as much a comedy as "The Munsters" but it wasn't bad.

Mac had a much better night last night. He sleeps so well on the ground for some strange reason which is totally opposite of me, but I muscled through.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to do his 18 month update soon!

P.S. I've added some ultrasound pics to my 16 week recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment