Part of that includes utilizing his assistants so that he does not have to be present for every training session all week long which has freed up his Tuesday and Thursday afternoons!
Yesterday was the first Tuesday he had off and we loved having him around.
When I came home for my lunch hour the four of us took a walk.
(This picture is actually from last Sunday but I did not take any pictures of our walk and I wanted to show how my boys are walking hand in hand lately!)
When I went back to work, Aaron loaded the boys up and took them for a drive down a country road which lets out near the airport runways.
Mac loves watching air planes fly over head at home, but today they watched them maneuver around the runways and take off!
The boys napped after that and woke up just as I was getting home from work. As soon as I got home we jumped in the car together and left to a shopping center in the next city to take the boys for a train ride.
The boys loved it! I was pretty excited too!
Before we headed to dinner we let the boys play at the playground.











Y'all are awesome parents! You do so many great things with the boys and make the most of your time.
ReplyDelete