He helped Mac make me a hand/footprint plaque and also arranged for me to have a facial at a day spa.
That was supposed to happen last night, but I missed the boys and didn't want to leave them after being at work all day.
I feel like its as hard on them as it is on me. So, I decided to do my own spa facial at home. I didn't get the true experience of just letting go and allowing someone else to do all the work, but I spent way less money and get to keep the products I used to do more facials. That's a win/win in my book!
Maybe one of these days I can lay back and let Aaron give me a facial (he did offer).
The steps were:
1. Cleanse
2. Exfoliate
3. Tone
4. Steam
5. Mask
6. Moisturize
You can see that I made my own scrub and set the scene with candles and iced tea! I even bought a head wrap and make up brush so I could keep my hair back and get a really even and neat application with the clay mask.
I still have some black heads, but I really do feel much better about my completion today and I got lots of caressing touches from Aaron who said my skin smelled good and was super soft!
I am definitely doing it again next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment