Friday, July 18, 2014

Splash Park!

A few weeks ago I discovered that our city (and many surrounding suburbs) have splash parks or spray grounds. 

I decided it would be fun to take the boys (Ava too obviously). 

Since I'm up (this was written at 1 am just after i finished helping Aaron prepare for his trip) I figured I might as well post the pictures I took when we visited the splash parks. 


It took some getting used to, but once they warmed up, the boys had a blast. 


Next, we have the boys doing some pre-park shopping.  My mom bought them these sunnies to wear. Mac loved having them to protect his eyes. 


I didn't get any pictures at the park during our second trip. I usually want to capture everything in photos, but that say I decided to live the moment versus spending my time trying to catch the moments on camera. 

I have no regrets about that!

Ava's 4 month update is up next!!


I can't believe she's almost 4 months old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment