Thursday, March 26, 2015

Funny Kids

These 3 kids keep me entertained (and make me crazy) all the time!

Baby Yoga?
1. I can never get a good shot of the 3 of them together...


There are about 20 shots of this scenario and not a single one of them have all 3 kids looking at the camera at the same time. All I can do is laugh.


2. Ava loves all things fluffy.  Whenever we are in a grocery store and she sees a stuffed animal she does a particular cry (that is like her version of begging or pleading) and she stares at whatever it is she wants.  When I finally do pick up on it and give her, her treasure, she gets really happy and snuggles the object the entire time we are at the store.



3. My kids know that we "visit" toys at the store but we don't always take the toys home with us. Ava is still learning and she will throw a fit now and then when I take the toys away.

If daddy had been with us the day she had this frog, it probably would have come home with us.  I, however, stood my ground.

4. She was cracking me up on this day.  I love how she was just lounging on the see-saw.


5. This giant coke cup stands on a corner in our town.  When Mac saw it he said, "That cup is bigger than a diplodicous!" 


6. For Ava's birthday (post to come) we did a lot of walking.  One of our stops was the New Balance store where we bought Mac running shoes for his race next month.  As we got to the end of the day, Mac was complaining about all the walking and asked to be carried.  Wanting Mac to build up his stamina and leg strength, Aaron insisted he walk and said, "Son, runners walk!"  I chuckled a little, but Mac stopped cold and said, "No they don't! They run!" 

7. Aaron and I often refer to the boys as "son" or "my son."  One day I overheard Mac demand Adrian to stop calling him that.  When I walked over to check, I caught Adrian patiently trying to hand Mac something and saying, "For you, son."


8. You can tell we've been to the doctor a few too many times over the last few months.  The boys got a doctor kit for Christmas, but hardly played with it at all until recently.  Now Adrian will come to me and say, "I check you ear, mama?" or "I check you eye?"


I need to do these posts more often because I feel like I'm missing some of the funny stories I wanted to document.

1 comment: