To some extent I have purged quite a bit of stuff already. All the baby gear (bassinet, swing, jumper, etc.) were disposed of in some manner or another weeks ago, but there is still plenty of excess around here.
So to get myself in the mood I listened to a podcast on the topic of spring cleaning while I we at work today and by the time I got home I was super motivated.
I started with my bedroom and got it scrubbed top to bottom and managed to fill a large garbage bag with stuff to trash or donate.
Tomorrow I will wash all the linens and probably get to my laundry closet (time to clean behind the machines!)
The kids helped a lot so we rewarded them with a special trip to the ice cream shop after dinner.
I'm really not a spontaneous person, but I do love when we do stuff like that.
Oh and just because every post needs a little baby cuteness:

No comments:
Post a Comment