Friday, March 13, 2015

Randomness

I recently heard of a book called "My Kid Quoteable" and I was really tempted to order a few for my kids.  Its basically a journal to write in all the funny things your kids say.  The concept is fun and documenting things that the kids say is something I already do, but when I took a peek into the book I decided I would prefer to create my own version.




On the subject of funny things kids say though, I thought I would share some of the funniest things the boys have said in the recent weeks:


While at the park one day, Adrian and Mac were playing with a little girl.  At one point the little girl dropped to her stomach and laid flat on the bridge of the play structure.  Adrian walked right up to her, crouched down near her and began to try to lift her up.  As he did so, he said, "Get up, silly!"

balled up socks on his hands - pretending they're boxing gloves

One day, Mac was sassing me and when I got stern with him he said he wanted to go talk to his daddy.  I said, "OK, go ahead and see what he's going to tell you."  He declined.

Days later, Adrian was doing something that Mac perceived as defiant.  As Adrian cried out, "Daddy!" Mac turned to him and said, "Do you think you want to see what he's going to tell you?"





Speaks for itself I think...


This last picture covers two random things in one.  1.  Our Christmas tree is still up because Adrian loves it so Aaron won't let me take it down.  And 2. This picture is of a rare moment when all 3 kids were sitting at once.  We've all been sick for weeks on end just passing one thing after another back and forth and I finally broke down this day, let them all drink their drinks on the couch while watching a show!  This was a special occasion for sure!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this post! Especially about talking to Daddy. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete