Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Macario's First Bike Ride

Macario had his first bike ride today and according to Aaron he loved it! 

Aaron has been anxious to take him for a ride ever since he was a newborn, but I asked him to wait until he was at least a year old so all the bumping and shaking wouldn't rattle his little brain! *chuckle* Finally, today was the day he got to go for a ride!

We took all the necessary precautions: bike trailer, harness, helmet and most importantly some food and drinks for sustenance! (My boys do not wait for food).
The ride was a little long and the route was a bit riskier than Aaron anticipated, so they may not make that particular trip ever again, but I'm sure they have many more bike rides in their future.
 
I'm so glad that my son has a father like Aaron.  Macario loves being with his daddy and Aaron loves having him tag along. Those two are best buddies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment