Friday, June 8, 2012

4th Anniversary

Four years ago, today, Aaron and I made the ultimate commitment to one another. I still think back to that day and cannot believe someone loved me so much that they would make such sacred promises to me. I'm truly blessed.

Each year of our marriage has come with a new experience and I hope that we'll continue on the path of experiencing new things and growing together and individually.

To celebrate the adventures we've shared here is a small collage I put together.
2008 - Two become one. We're married!

2009 - The most adventurous and spontaneous thing we've ever done. Last minute trip to Yosemite!

2010 - Our first pregnancy experience! Aaron was a doting husband and I was a "good pregnant wife" as he would say.

2011 - Baby makes three! The birth of our beautiful son and the start of a whole new adventure. 

Happy anniversary, Aaron!

All my love,

No comments:

Post a Comment