Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Trains!

Today, Aaron took Macario to the train museum. The last time I was there I was as a teenager and I didn't remember seeing anything that was appropriate for Macario's age group, but we don't like to hold him back just because he isn't "old enough" yet, so Aaron took him anyway.

Turns out there was plenty for him to do and from what I can tell he had a great time!
Gotta love the sweaty summer hair!
 
The great thing is that the museum is really close to my office and since they finished up pretty late in the afternoon, Aaron was able to bring Macario to my office so that I could be with him sooner than I would have otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. He's like such a little man now! So big. Loving the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is. I love this stage so much, but I always miss the baby days. I'm sure I'll miss this just as much when he enters a new phase.

      Delete