Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Forever and Always

The reason I started this blog was so that I could keep record of memories I'm making with my family. 

I never want to forget the emotions I feel now, the funny things that my children do, the pride they instill in me, the feeling of rising to the challenge of being all that they need or the tender moments I have with them in this short season of their lives. 

What I hadn't fully anticipated was that I would have the privilege to witness these sort of moments between my children. 

Moments that happen when I step back and let them explore their relationship all on their own. 


Moments where they are being so sweet with and around each other. 


Moments that don't last forever, but that touch my heart and will remain in my memory forever and always. 


These precious moments that I will never get back, but that I am always attempting to preserve in some way so that I may treasure them forever. 

1 comment: