Here is one I drafted the night before Halloween:
Tonight I carved pumpkins with Mr. Mac. He told me what he wanted me to do with each of them and I just followed his requests.
As I said he was the designer, I was the carver, but we both got to play with the gooey pumpkin guts!
He wore his glasses (cheap readers I bought him and popped the lenses out of so he could be like mama) through the entire process.
He even tasted a piece of this white pumpkin. I wasn't so brave, but it smelled sweet like a melon and he loved it!
Here he is showing off his creation. A happy pumpkin with square eyes and a diamond nose!
Cute pumpkin!
We also made an "eek pumpkin" which was Mac's way of describing the scary pumpkin in one of his Halloween books.
Here he is showing it off!
I had to wear gloves because the slimy pumpkin would have irritated the eczema on my hands, but Mac wore one 'cause he wanted to be like me.
I just love how he was my mini me the whole day!
I felt bad that Adrian missed out, but he went to bed early and slept hard so he must have been wiped! He'll be able to join in next Halloween!









No comments:
Post a Comment