Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fun Friday

As we make our transition to Fall, I've noticed the weather has been odd for these parts. 

It has been hot and humid and also fairly gray. The humid part is hard to take, so on Friday afternoon I had the idea to have the boys help me wash the car.

I figured the water play and being outside would feel nice for them. I think I was right considering I hit Meltdown City as soon as I ended the party. 



I got the higher areas of the car and let the boys tackle the rest. They did a pretty good job if you ask me!



The Princess kept watch over the production. She kept us all in line. 

I have a feeling I'm getting a pretty realistic glimpse at my future...


After the car had a bath, I brought the kiddos in for their baths and when daddy got home we watched a movie together as a family. I put off my nightly routine of straightening up the house to spend time with my family and though it made for a lot more work today, I'm happy with the choice I made.

1 comment: