Though the temperature is still up around these parts, we are getting very excited about Fall and all the festivities.
Mac whipped out the pumpkin rug (last month) and though I've tucked it away after each wash since then, he keeps pulling it back out. I guess he loves Fall as much as his mommy and daddy do.
I've burnt my first Fall candle of the year already. It was a nice transition scent. Sort of fruity with spicy Fallness. It was awesome.
We also did some Fall themed art projects this month in anticipation of the change. Yesterday, Mac collected leaves for a leaf project he has decided he wants to do.
In continuance of the fun, Aaron bought the boys a Halloween book. I read it to them at bedtime tonight and they loved it.
And lastly, Aaron and I have developed a fondness for chai lattes. We usually have them iced, but as soon as the weather cools, I think I'll make us up some hot ones. I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment