It was a really great weekend to be honest, and I was excited to share about it, but I just didn't make the time to formulate a blog. As I've mentioned before, I want all my entries to be perfect (as if there is such a thing) so I procrastinated and procrastinated until I realized the next weekend was coming quickly and I shouldn't wait any longer.
So, here is how we spent our weekend:
We eased into the day Saturday, and I spent the morning cleaning and washing laundry so that I wouldn't have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend. When I was satisfied with my progress we took Macario out to play on the playground. He had such a great time sliding down the slide with Mommy and Daddy and swinging in the swing like a big boy!
![]() |
![]() |
| Road Trip! |
![]() |
| Shopping! |
It was really special to be there with our baby this time!
We got home relatively late that night (late for us), but Macario handled it well. We got him a lot of gifts, which we weren't planning to do (we'd like him to have a different sense about Christmas other than it's a time of year when he gets stuff just because) but he's ready to start trying to walk, so we decided he needed some shoes and other things for this new stage.
Then on Sunday we headed out for church, but arrived too late and decided to go directly to my parents' house instead. Macario and I hung out there as well as our nephew Angelo, who had spent the night with us Friday and Saturday, while Aaron headed out on a run.
After hanging out at my parents' for a while we left to Lalo's to make tamales and watch the football game.
It was really a nice weekend and my favorite part being our meal at Olive Garden. It felt really special to be there once again after having made such a big life decision there those few years ago!







No comments:
Post a Comment