Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pregnancy No. 2: Week 28 Recap

I am home sick today, but wanted to get this posted before I forget and details as I failed to keep notes this week.

Mac was sick all week and into the weekend which made it hard to get much done besides my usual chores and mommy duties.

The most notable symptom from this week has been what I think is a combo of pelvic/hip pain and sciatic pain.

I am struggling to sleep through the pain unless I sleep with a heating pad and it has been hard to get out of bed in the morning. I'm sure the pain is here to stay, I might start taking Tylenol to help with that. It's definitely making me limp. I had pelvic pain with Mac, but nothing like this.

I took a furlough day on Friday and had my 28 week check up. Fortunately, I had the day off because I ended up having to take Mac to his doctor too for eye issues.

My appointment went well. No change in my weight, blood pressure was 110 over 69, fundal height is perfect and baby's heart rate was perfect too!

As for Mac. His doctor put a prescription for eye drops on file and instructed me to fill it if I noticed Mac's eyes turn pink in addition to the goop.

Just an hour after leaving his eyes puffed up and started to turn pink.

Since then his eyes have cleared up but I had goop, I had a harsh cough, body aches and was vomiting first thing this morning.

Being pregnant this time has definitely been more challenging than being pregnant with Mac, but I'm sure it has to do with having a toddler now!

Here is a pic of me this week at 28w4d:

No comments:

Post a Comment