Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brief Summary of Events

I feel like such a slacker lately.  We have experienced some special events which I should be documenting, but I've not been able to find the words to do so.

I've spent the last couple of days trying to get myself together enough to put up a decent blog, but I just can't seem to get over my writer's block!  The fact that I'm experiencing a block so early in my blogging days is shameful.

I will get back on track!  In the meantime, I thought I'd mention a few things that have been going on in our little world:
  • Last Sunday (8/7) Macario was baptized.  It was a very special day for our entire family and I have lots of pictures to share.
  • Macario is officially teething and he's not enjoying it at all.  We seem to be able to manage it well enough, but still he has his moments.
  • Aaron's new job.  On paper it's supposed to be a part time thing, but the truth is a lot of his personal time will be consumed with prep work.
More information about each of these events and more still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment