Thursday, August 18, 2011

To Do

In my mind, I’ve been keeping a running list of things that I would like to do (at least I’m trying to keep track of the list in my mind), but I feel it’s important to put the list “on paper” so that I can visibly see what I’m facing.  I figured I’d post a blog about my many to-do’s as a motivator.

If I tell all of you I’m going to do these things, maybe I’ll really get around to them!  So here it is–my list, and in no particular order.

1.     Organize Macario’s medical records in the empty binder I have designated for that specific purpose.
2.     Pack up all of the clothes Macario has outgrown.
3.     Pick up photos from storage and print out photos from Shutterfly
4.     Buy photo albums and load ‘em up
5.     Do at least 3 workouts in one week and build up from there
6.     Clean behind the washer and dryer
7.     Wash my car and vacuum out the inside
8.      Start purchasing items for Mari’s baby shower
9.      Open Macario’s savings account
10.    Study signs to teach Macario, begin using the signs
11.    Update Macario’s Baby Book
12.    Figure out a solution to our recycling issues
13.    Make an emergency kit
14.    Review Baby Food Book and start prepping to make Macario's food
15.    Add more things to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment