Traditionally, Aaron and I take our oldest nephew to the pumpkin patch in the Fall. We also love to color Halloween pictures with him or make decorations, pop popcorn and watch movies on gloomy days, bake, etc.
![]() | |
| Aaron and Angelo at the Pumpkin Patch |
With all that said, I’m sure you can guess that we are excited to get started with the Fall fun, especially this year, as it will be Macario’s first! It seems that the stores are just as excited as we are because they’ve already begun to put out their seasonal goodies!
Those goodies include Halloween costumes! I admit I fell victim to the store’s enticing displays while out shopping this weekend. I just couldn’t resist the temptation to purchase a costume for Macario! Yes, I realize it's a bit early for that, but I couldn’t help myself. Plus, I grew up in a household of 7, so in my mind, if you want something you better get it now because before you know it, it will be gone!
But, I digress. The point is we have his costume and are looking forward to seeing him all dressed up in it! He’s going to be a monkey, and a very cute one if I do say so myself!
![]() |
| Courtesy - Children's Place |
![]() |
| Courtesy - Razbaby |
What is really cute is that, Aaron is looking forward to buying Macario his first puppy when he is 5 and so if he remains attached to this stuffed puppy it will be even more exciting when he realizes he’s going to transition from a stuffed puppy to a real puppy some day!
Oh! I forgot to mention that the three of us had lunch with one of Aaron’s athlete’s on Saturday afternoon. I’m reminded of it, because we saw the exact puppy Aaron wants to get for Macario while we were at lunch. The picture below isn’t the one we saw, but it is the same breed–teacup Yorkie. They are adorable puppies. My first dog was a Yorkie and I loved her.
And, as usual, Macario was an angel in church. During mass he quietly babbled and smiled at all the people around us. He exchanged peace offerings with everyone around and when mass was over everyone told me how beautiful and well-behaved he was. I have to say, hearing those things about your child never gets old!
All in all I’d say it’s another great weekend under our belts!





No comments:
Post a Comment