Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Dear Aaron:

Today is your birthday – your first as a father!  I hope that today will be as special to you as it is to Macario and me.  After all, today is the day that you were born and set down the path that lead you here.

Macario and I baked you cupcakes last night which you’ve already sampled!  I would have made them from scratch, but you really like the yellow boxed cake with chocolate frosting, so I figured why complicate things?

You have big plans for this evening: you and Macario will be watching the 49ers play their first pre-season game.  This will be Macario’s first time getting to see them play and he is dressed for the occasion!

I’m as excited about today as you because, last season, we talked about how much fun it was going to be to have Macario sit and watch games with you.  I just kept imagining how cute my two boys were going to look just hanging out on the couch watching the game.

Back then all we could do was have me and my pregnant self sit and watch games with you so that he could be there in some way.  Now he is really here to share the experience with you.

It’s so special that the two of you get to share your first ‘9er game together on your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment