Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flashback: Pregnancy Journals

As a sort of countdown to Macario’s first birthday, I've decided to finally incorporate my personal pregnancy journal with my blog!

Before I started my blog I was keeping a pregnancy journal and I've been battling the OCD girl in my head about how to incorporate those journals with my blog. I was really excited when I realized I could back-date an entry as that was my first obstacle when thinking of adding the pregnancy journals, but then I got anxious thinking about how confusing that might be since my introduction is dated July 2011 (when I started this blog).

I just didn't think it would make sense to have an intro in the blog that was dated several months after my pregnancy blogs would have been written. 

I figured out a way to reconcile that stress with myself, though! I am going to date them according to when the handwritten journal entry was written and then link them to this entry. I'm also going to link this entry to my intro entry so that it will somehow all make sense! Does that make sense? Probably not, but it's good enough for Mrs. OCD!

Feel free to take a stroll down memory lane with me as I try to squeeze every last drop out of this first year before its over!

Weeks 1-4
Weeks 5-8
Week 9
Weeks 10-13
Week 14 (second trimester!)
Week 15
Week 16
Week 17
Week 18
Week 19
Week 20
Week 21
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
Week 25
Week 26
Week 27 (third trimester!)
Week 28
Week 29
Week 30
Week 31
Week 32
Week 33
Week 34
Week 35
Week 36
Week 37
Week 38
Week 39
Week 40
Week 41 (past due!)

No comments:

Post a Comment