Friday, September 13, 2013

10 Weeks Pregnant with Baby No. 3

I totally slacked on my last few pregnancy updates.  So I have caught up and posted them in date order.  Here are links to each of them (if you have interest in reading them).  This way you don't have to look back through the blog to find them:

7 weeks pregnant
8 weeks pregnant
9 weeks pregnant
 
How Far Along:  10 Weeks (30 more go to)

Baby’s Size:  Baby is just over an inch long which is comparable to the size of a kumquat!  What a cutie!  My little one is now considered a fetus and has completed the most critical portion of development.  Apparently at this time in a typical pregnancy, a woman’s uterus has grown to the size of a grapefruit.  I feel like mine is at least the size of a small cantaloupe.

Gender:  6 weeks away…

Weight:  See baby’s size above…needless to say I already feel and look very pregnant.  Two people in my office building have told me I look pregnant and am “really starting to fill out your clothes!”

Maternity Clothes:  Yes.

Symptoms:  This week the exhaustion has been ROUGH.  I took a day off to recuperate from exhaustion.  I know I can’t do it every week, but I am really feeling it and needed the day to rest.  I even went to bed three hours early the night before and I still felt too weak and tired to go in.  I have also been dealing with headaches and some mild nausea too.

Cravings:  Watermelon, grapes, nectarines.  Basically really fresh and hydrating foods.

Best Moment(s):  Nothing really exciting happened.  It was overall a mundane week filled with exhaustion.

Hardest Moment(s):  Hasn’t changed.  Being so tired is the hardest part.

Upcoming Events:  We will be having a Halloween party for the kiddies!  Just decided it this week and I’m so excited!  I’ve already made our invitation, but we haven’t decided when exactly to hold it, so I’m not handing them out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment