Friday, September 13, 2013

Latest Developments

This little guy has been practicing day and night and is desperate to crawl. He's driving himself crazy, especially at night, because he is so determined, but still doesn't quite yet have it down. Slow down there bud. You are only 5 months old ya know!

My oldest baby is also up to lots of fun stuff. My favorite thing of late is his excitement over his new favorite book. He's memorized a lot of the lines and recites them at random, but also interjects at appropriate times as his dad or I read it to him. 

The best line he says is, "buzz off. That's my witch!" It's hilarious. 

Funny enough I don't have a picture of him with the book, but here's a silly one just for the heck of it:

He loved wearing this mask at his cousins party yesterday. 

Oh and baby # 3 is treating me well. 10 weeks is about the time I break free of the symptoms of the first trimester, so things are keeping pace. 

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Adrian is adorable!! I can't believe he is already trying to crawl!

    ReplyDelete