Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Brag Alert

I'll just get straight to the point of this and start with my brags on Mac.

This little boy is so awesome!  Tonight he read (by memory of course) the entire "Brown Bear, Brown Bear..." book. He has known what animal comes next for a while, but tonight he read it alone to Adrian and me. 

He also helped me wash the car tonight. I thought I would have to supervise him and maneuver around him the whole time, but we actually got the car washed in no time. (And I only got a little more wet than I would have liked.) 

I asked him to wet down the entire car. He did. Then I asked him to fill the bucket with water. He did. Then I washed the car and when I was done I asked him to rinse off all the suds. He did! Whenever there was a moment I needed him to hold off on the water he turned and watered the plants. It was really awesome teamwork!

He also vacuumed up after himself when he finished dinner. He walked over to the closet, pulled out the vacuum, asked me to pwug it in and then vacuumed the entire dining and living room!

Oh and tonight he started telling what various animals eat. Monkey eats bananas, giraffe eats leaves, etc. 

His little brother is super impressive lately too!

He loves to feed himself and refuses purées. This boy wants real food and wants to control how much he gets and how fast he gets it!

His crawling skills are getting stronger and stronger by the day. He now lunges forward and can pull himself with his arms to get even greater distance.  

And he can now sit up for periods of time! 

So proud of my boys!

1 comment: