Monday, July 9, 2012

Bloopers Vol. 1

I once read that the way to capture the perfect picture is to snap the camera like crazy then go back and review the pictures you captured: discarding the duds and keeping the goods. The problem with that is, I have never been able to delete the "duds" and now have more pictures than I know what to do with. Anyhow, I no longer refer to the so-called "duds" as such. I now lovingly refer to them as bloopers.

I've been told that Macario photographs really well or that I'm a good photographer, but for every one good picture I get, there are at least a couple of bloopers! I usually share the best of the best poses, but I cherish the "blooper" photos just as much as the great poses I share. Until now. Please enjoy my beloved bloopers:
 
 I'm not impressed, mom.
 
  Aaaa-choo! Ugh. I don't like that.
 
 Who, me?!
 

 
  Mmmm, baby loves cookies.

 Mom, you have to make sure I'm in the frame before you snap!
 Again, with the camera?
 I dominated you, bottle!
 


 I don't smile when I'm sick.


Get my good side.
 I dominated you, sippy!
 Chocolate is an aphro-what? Why would you need that on Valentine's Day, mom?
 
 I dominated you, fruit strip!

 I'll put those away, mom.
 I see you. I just choose not to look at you.
 No spoon?
 No problem.
 I'll get you, bug!
I won't always love mommy! (shirt says: Owl always love mommy)

 Not sure about this chair. It doesn't seem stable.
 
 Daddy won't mind. He likes to share his food withe me.
  You talkin' to me?
 Eww!
 Really mom?
 
 Hold me!
 Ok, wait. Don't hold me.

There is so much personality in every one of these blooper pictures. I love that I have kept them all!

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Sometimes the best pictures are the bloopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! He makes the funniest faces! Love all the tongue pics when he was little, and I think my fav one of all is in the bath robe. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I too have a hard time deleting pictures even if they are blurr!

    ReplyDelete